Summer Babysitter Checklist
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Short Term Babysitter and other Babysitter topics.
What items should I review with my summer babysitter?
Feel like you're forgetting something? Don't forget to discuss these items with your summer babysitter:
- If you hire a summer babysitter, find out if they will be taking a vacation with their family. Also determine the start and end date of their summertime service. You may need to cover a week or two at the beginning or end of the summertime session, and/or cover the time when your babysitter goes on vacation. Babysitter4Hire.com is a perfect resource for finding a qualified babysitter to cover those summertime gaps.
- Let your babysitter know what weeks your child will be away at day camp, grandmother's house, or your own family vacation.
- Will you need to make transportation arrangements, or will your summer babysitter have their own? What about trips to the pool?
- Leave an information sheet for your babysitter addressing what to do in case of bee stings, heat exhaustion, and sun burn.
- Make no assumptions. Discuss the importance of sunblock and drinking lots of cool liquids with your summer babysitter.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.