Babysitter Tips for Summertime Boredom
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Babysitter Wanted and other Babysitter topics.
What are some activities for bored children?
Boston Babysitters need to take summer afternoon boredom seriously. Bored children quickly become naughty children. Here are some ideas to keep them busy.
- Creative projects such as painting, macaroni art, or coloring with crayons work well to pass the time.
- Boston babysitters can take kids to the library. There is a fantastic kids section.
- Go through the house and get all the old magazines. Then have the children cut out the pictures of everything they would buy if they were rich, and make a collage.
- Have a scavenger hunt inside the house.
- Board and card games are perfect for lazy afternoons. Make it more interesting by playing for pennies.
- Have them go through their toy box and sort out all the old toys they no longer play with to give to charity. They might not actually give anything away, but the toys will seem much more interesting, and the process should have them occupied for quite some time.
- If you are a babysitter who is bored and needs additional work, register with an online babysitting service such as Babysitters4Hire.com. Parents can view your profile, and you will find additional work.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.